NAIROBI, Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta said on Wednesday that the security operation at a Nairobi hotel complex attacked by four militants was over and all the “terrorists” involved had been killed.
Kenyatta said that 14 civillians were confirmed dead and over 700 others had been evacuated to safety by security forces.
Eleven Kenyans, an American and a Briton were among the casualties, morgue staff said.
Somali militant Islamist group al Shabaab claimed responsibility for the attack.
Source: Nam News Network