The Africa Centre of Excellence in Phytochemicals, Textile and Renewable Energy (ACE II- PTRE) at Moi University, Kenya announce the International Conference on Phytochemistry, Textile & Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development to be held at Sirikwa Hotel, Eldoret, in August 11-15, 2020.
Conference Theme: Advancing Science, Technology and Innovation for Industrial Growth.
The purpose of this conference is to build capacity in the research relationships between Universities and industry that have enabled the two entities to flourish and in the past have been credited for accelerated sustainable development and uplifting of millions of individuals out of poverty.
This international conference therefore, aims at providing a platform for academic researchers across the world to meet key industry professionals and actively share knowledge on advancing the role of research in industrial development, particularly, in the developing nations. To the exhibitors, it will be an opportunity to showcase the businesses, products, technologies and equipment to conference participants, build networks and hopefully spur collaborations aimed at building capacity.
We invite contributors to submit abstracts for papers which address any of the following thematic areas:
1. Phytochemistry: Nano materials, Medicinal chemistry, Natural products, Phytoremediation, Food nutrition, Phyto-economics and phytochemical analysis
2. Progressive Textiles: Sustainable textile technologies, textile engineering, technical textiles and composites. Textiles of the future.
3. Renewable energy: smart technologies for energy access; energy conversion; hybrid energy systems; energy systems modeling, optimizations and analysis; energy and environmental management; waste to energy; energy systems integration; energy storage, energy economics, policy and regulations.
4. Transformative industrialization: Industrial engineering, manufacturing, sustainable production and consumption.
5. Sustainable Technology and Innovations: Supporting Science and Social Innovations, Commercialization of Technology, Environment and Innovation for Growth, Policy, Ethics and Governance.
6. Any other abstracts in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) that contribute/relate to the above thematic areas.
Source: Moi University